We were honored to speak at this year's 2023 GlobalMindED Conference on June 7-9, 2023 at the Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel (Denver, CO). We joined a host of talented, inclusive leaders from across the disciplines who are dedicated to creating a diverse talent pipeline. See the conference details below.
What is unique about GlobalMindED Annual Event?
- 73% diverse speakers
- Attendees are majority diverse leaders and allies who champion inclusive leadership
- Audiences from all backgrounds make up each Equity lens
- First Gen and diverse student attendees comprise 20% of the audience
- Students are featured on the majority of panels so that student voice is “at the table” with influential leaders
- Industry Marketplace/Career Exploration provides ways that businesses can locate diverse talent for apprenticeships, internships, jobs
- Inclusive Leader Awards dinner opens the conference with the “Academy Awards” of the DEI luminaries who are role models for industry leaders
GlobalMindED closes the equity gap by connecting students (with limited resources, First Gen to college, and returning adults) to role models, mentors, and internships with inclusive leaders who teach them, work with them and hire them.